An intimate cocktail room and speakeasy in the heart of Las Vegas, Downtown Cocktail Room is 3,000 square feet of warm bohemian-chic décor with the sexiest libations and staff. D.C.R. has quickly become Las Vegas' most prominent and respected cocktail bar with seasonal menus and amazing hand-crafted cocktails.
Designed by Jawa Studio of Las Vegas in collaboration with owner Michael Cornthwaite, the space calls out to the sophisticated working professional who prefers a great drink, inviting atmosphere, and splendid service to everyday recycled themes and "scenes".
"It is a great place to hang out after work, take a date, or bring your friends if you want to relax, chill, and have a good time. The scenery isn't bad either..." said owner Michael Cornthwaite, who's been in the business for over 14 years and has worked for some very successful and high-profile organizations. "It was a great opportunity to learn from the best in the business, but there were always things I would have done differently... now I have."
The comfortable seating includes a mix of leather armed chairs, chaise lounges, and booths creating the perfect environment for any size party. Enjoy the lively front cocktail room or grab a booth in the dark, intimate speakeasy.
Located in the locals' burgeoning "Fremont East" entertainment district only steps away from the Fremont Street Experience, this chic lounge is the perfect place for happy hour, evening cocktails, after-dinner drinks, or a late-night "un-scene."
The location is discrete with the main on Las Vegas Blvd. Parking is available on Carson Street, 6th Street, at El Cortez Hotel or across LV Blvd in the parking garage.
1. All attire must be tasteful in nature, but individualism is encouraged.
2. No outside food or beverages will be allowed.
3. Please do not rearrange or mistreat the furniture. Staff will handle all adjustments of furnishings.
4. Talk of religion and politics is strongly discouraged unless you are a priest, rabbi or politician. In that case, it is probably past your bedtime.
5. You are responsible for all of the guests in your party. No shouting or other raucous behavior will be tolerated.
6. Gentlemen must use manners and common courtesy at all times. Ladies can do as they please.
7. Please refrain from asking guests or staff inappropriate questions. If you don’t know what constitutes an inappropriate question, please go elsewhere.
8. All guests are expected to buy beverages. Non-alcoholic options are available. Tap water will only be served when accompanied by a cocktail.
9. Members will always have priority. You may sit anywhere you like, but may be asked to move if table is needed. In that case, please do so expeditiously.
Urban business people, Creative types, Industry professionals, Hotel/Casino converts, Smart people, Cocktail aficionados
25-55 primarily, with exceptions of course
111 Las Vegas Blvd. South,
Las Vegas, NV 89101
Monday to Friday from 4pm to 2am
Saturday from 7pm to 2am
Down-tempo, Lounge Funk, Instrumental/Soulful House
As an individual, not a bum, a cheesy tourist or a want-to-be rockstar
Positive at all times
Never for locals